FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for exceptional results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
- Vanguard Alta Rise 48 camera backpackOver my past 15 years as a pro photographer I’ve had innumerable backpacks, bags and carrying accessories for my camera gear. It seemed I was always making some kind of compromise, and I could never find exactly the right bag for my style and needs—until read more
- The Photography Show 2018Excited for The Photography Show this weekendat NEC Birmingham! I’m presenting seven sessions over all four days: Lightroom in the Adobe Theatre, Designing a Photograph in the Beginners Masterclass and Graphic Nature on the Great Outdoors Stage. Hope to see you there! Get all the details The post The read more
- Learn Lightroom at The Photography Show 2018Photographers: Learn the latest techniques for working with your images in Lightroom! Come to the Photography Show at the NEC Birmingham and join me in the Adobe Theatre 17-20 March Details and schedules here The post Learn Lightroom at The Photography Show 2018 appeared first on Photography Essentials. read more
- See my new art at Oxford International Art Fair
- Free Photo Coaching Session
- What do you want to learn about?
- New Commission: Waiting for DawnA world-renowned eye surgeon based in Switzerland has commissioned me to produce a bespoke mixed media work on canvas, based on my photograph ‘Waiting for Dawn’, as a Christmas gift for his wife. The artwork will hang in their home. If you’d like to order your own art from read more
- My Nature Photography to be Available at John LewisI’m thrilled to announce that British retailer John Lewis have selected my photograph Paradise Divide for their next home decor product line, being released in 2018. The image will be produced as fine quality wall art and available for purchase at John Lewis stores across the UK. Along with Paradise read more
- The Artist’s Inspiration: Abstract paintings by Lee KrasnerLee Krasner has long been one of my favourite abstract painters. She was the wife of Jackson Pollock (and I prefer her work to his…). As a photographer, I find the most inspiration in these kinds of paintings. I work to create a similar effect using the camera instead read more
- New Nature Photograph: Dune ArcsWhite Sands National Monument, New Mexico – the curves of a single gypsum sand dune shine bright white in the late afternoon sun while the shadowed areas reflect the brilliant blue sky above. Fine art prints available; click the image for a larger preview. read more