FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for exceptional results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
- New Abstract Photograph: From DeepOn my first trip to Bologna, Italy, I discovered a large trash bin with some curious paint markings on its lid. I stopped and took many photographs of the scene. I’ve looked at these images for a long while and still am not sure what’s made these markings. But I read more
- Work in Progress: Fortune and FateMy abstract artwork Fortune and Fate in production for a client commission. Here are photos of the stretched canvas before embellishment, and some close ups of the embellishment in progress. I build it up in layers, allowing the acrylic to dry clear before starting the next layer. Much of the read more
- eyeLevel Journal Summer 2017
- Photography WorkTour: Northern ItalyOctober 2018 Join me for a very special workshop with a small, private group exploring and photographing my favourite places in Italy. From the vineyards of Barolo and the Langhe to the sparkling Ligurian Sea and quaint villages of the Cinque Terre, this adventure offers something for everyone—both photographers read more
- New Abstract Photograph: La Hermosa Musica (Mono)A couple of years ago I led a client on a private photo tour around Spain. One of our favourite locations was Barcelona, where we enjoyed an afternoon tour and concert of the famous and beautiful Palau de la Musica Catalana. Here’s an abstract image I made that read more
- Learn Lightroom at The Photography ShowI am teaching Lightroom at the Adobe Theatre all four days of The Photography Show, 18–21 March, NEC Birmingham. These sessions are free with your conference registration but will be ticketed. Tickets are free and may be collected in advance each day. Some tickets may still be available at the read more
- New issue: eyeLevel Journal Winter 2016-17
- Image file management: Chronological folder namesEver been looking for a photo on your hard drive, and couldn’t find it? Discovered that you have multiple photos–or folders–with the same name, but in different places? Or tried to copy your photo archives to another hard drive or update your backups, only to struggle with a tangle of folders and files, read more
- Digital Photography Essentials at Phoenix CinemaOn the evening of Thursday January 19, 2017, I presented a seminar in the screening room at the Phoenix Cinema in Leicester. I was thrilled to meet and speak with folks in the packed house, comprised of Phoenix Members and Friends. We covered many of the most important topics related to developing read more
- New Commission: Fountain of Truth (mixed media)A private art collector in Northampton, England has commissioned me to create a bespoke work using my abstract photograph ‘Fountain of Truth’. I’ve printed the image on canvas at 30×45 inches, plus a black border for stretching. Next I will use brushes and sponges to apply hand embellishing with transparent read more
Give us a call on 07557 672217 (UK) or 720 507 5006 (US)
or fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch.
Nat’s Latest Instagram Posts
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.