FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for Exceptional Results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
- eyelevel Journal – Spring 2016
- New Collection: Seascapes in MonochromeI’ve recently begun working with a new client, through representation with one of my art consultants in London. They sent me some examples of images they were looking for and asked if I had pictures in that style/genre. As a result of the custom work on that project, I’ve created read more
- New Travel Photograph: Metropol ParasolIn the Spring of 2014, I led a private photo tour with clients in southern Spain, mainly Andalusia and Catalunya. We began the trip in Seville – an incredibly beautiful, historic and photogenic city. This image features the Metropol Parasol, which you can walk around the top of. The scale read more
- Open 27 in Leicester
- New Abstract Photograph: Mosaic VeilAbstract photograph made in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Multicoloured blocks appear arranged in a grid interrupted by transparent lines and subtle textures. Available as a fine art print on any material. Also available as an original mixed media work, hand-embellished with acrylic. Click the image or click here for a larger read more
- New Abstract Photograph: FractureI’m working on a series of photographs featuring strong graphics and high contrast derived from urban architectural elements. This image was made in Edinburgh, Scotland. Click the image or click here for a larger preview. Fine art prints available; contact Nat for details. read more
- New Abstract Photograph: Stitches
- New Abstract Photograph: Gaelbreton BeamThis is the kind of photograph I am always looking for. Simple, graphic, enigmatic. I’ve titled this image ‘Gaelbreton Beam’ because, to me, it portrays a bridge and a beacon in the gap between the ancient peoples of Europe. (Weird, I know.) The Gaels descended from the Celts and became what read more
- New Abstract Photograph: SelfishI roam the world looking for subjects to create interesting abstract photographs. When I see an opportunity to make a photo like this, things just click together. This is a photograph of the outside of a building housing Selfridges, a retailer in Birmingham, England. It’s an iconic structure and has been read more
- Designer Spotlight: Jenni Jane HellsternJenni Jane Hellstern – Courtesy of Studio 11 Design, Credit: Laura Morsman Photography I recently met Jenni Jane Hellstern at an event sponsored by the NEWH United Kingdom. An American interior designer who recently relocated to the UK, Jenni Jane was named as one of Boutique Design’s Boutique 18 for 2016 read more