FINE ART • PHOTOGRAPHY • GRAPHIC DESIGN • DIGITAL MEDIA
for exceptional results
Nat has been building web sites since 1996 and has developed many hundreds of online properties for all kinds of businesses. He specialises in
- WordPress configuration and customisation
- CSS/HTML5 design
- Social media pages
- YouTube and digital video production
… and more!
Nathaniel Coalson is a visual artist with studios in the Midlands of England and Colorado USA. Nat has worked professionally in the graphic and fine arts since 1987 and has deep expertise in the design and production of all forms of print and digital media.
Nat is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom and is the author of numerous photography books published by Wiley and in global distribution. He’s an acclaimed teacher and mentor and leads international photography workshops and tours.
As a fine artist, Nat has exhibited extensively and his work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
- Special Offer for Private InstructionThis Christmas season I’m again offering my popular 4-for-3 Special on private instruction! For any advance purchase of a block of three hours, you will receive one hour FREE. During these personalised, one-on-one sessions we can work on exactly what you want –– any aspect of your photography, digital imaging, read more
- Brick Lane Gallery Reception
- New landscape photograph: Alpine DreamPhotograph made near Santa Maddalena and the Dolomites, Italy features a sweeping vista that includes vibrant autumn colours and little alpine villages below a massive, rugged mountain range called the Geisler Group. Fine art prints are available, click the image or click here for a larger preview and online ordering. read more
- New abstract photograph: Time Passage II (Armstrong)This abstract photograph was made at a vintage clothing store in Edinburgh, Scotland. The energetic composition features warm, monochromatic hues with strong, masculine graphics and transparent lines engaged in a dynamic rhythm. You can own this fine art photograph as a print on any material and in any size. read more
- Next exhibition: Brick Lane Gallery, LondonI’m exhibiting four abstract, mixed media works on canvas in a group exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery in Shoreditch, London’s East End. All my works are for sale. The Preview and opening reception is Wednesday, 11th November 6–8:30 pm. The show runs through November 22. The Brick Lane Gallery 196 Brick Lane London read more
- My interview on Take & Talk Pics
- New Abstract Photograph: Gothia II made this abstract photograph in Gothenburg, Sweden. The composition depicts a nebulous red blob, creating a strong focal point interacting with many transparent layers, lines and geometric shapes in textures of warm and cool hued grays. There is something strangely familiar about this image. The graphics recall memories read more
- New Photograph: Apricale StrollA couple is silhouetted against the reflected morning light within the ancient stone alleyways in Apricale, Italy. Fine art prints available, click the image for details and online ordering. read more
- New street photograph: Precious MomentsSurrounded by nature in the midst of one of the world’s largest cities, a mother and her young daughter make time for a nap in a hammock in a Beijing park. In the past I haven’t always been keen to make pictures featuring people; I have the feeling this is read more
- Is it time to start making your own prints?Have you ever considered making your own fine art prints but thought it might be too expensive or complicated to get into? Read my latest article on the Breathing Color web site to discover how straightforward and rewarding it can be to print for yourself. http://www.breathingcolor.com/blog/make-your-own-prints/ The post Is it read more
Give us a call on 07557 672217 (UK) or 720 507 5006 (US)
or fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch.
Nat’s Latest Instagram Posts
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.